- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Use loft toolpath to create a smooth, curved blend between chains of curves or cross-sections. You must choose a minimum of two chains.
1.pick the cross curves which should be the 2d/3d curves or
2.set the dialog parameters。
3.click OK button，to create the toolpath。
1.if pick the selected cross curves again, it refer to reverse the
direction of the cross curve
2.when create the toolpath, 2d cross curve should be rotated by 90 deg with th axis of start point and end point.
The distance between the 2 neigbor tool movement.if the distance is smaller, the result surface will be smoother.
Linear：The toolpath between the cross curves is line。
Smooth：The toolpath between the cross curves is Quadratic
This option need the count of cross curves is >=3.
Across：Toolpath moves acoss the selected curve.
Along：Toolpath moves along the selected curve.